By clicking “Remember me”, you agree to these Terms of Service for using Easy Checkout services (the “Services”) offered by SSLCOMMERZ (“us” or “we”, “our”). The term “you” or “You” shall refer to any person or entity who views, uses, accesses the Easy Checkout service and save his/her debit/credit card/other payment instrument data to the secure and PCI DSS compliant environment of SSLCOMMERZ for processing payments in a more convenient way. These Terms of Service set forth the legally binding terms and conditions for Your use of the Service.
1. You are authorizing us to store your card data in our Secured and PCI DSS Compliant Card Data Environment and You are aware and agreed about all the consequences in relation to saving card data in our system that is including debit from your bank account or credit card for accepting of payment for the service/product that you are availing from the Merchants concerned as per modality and terms & conditions stipulated by them.
2. You have used your best possible and secured process to store your payment card data in our System that is including but not limited to using of the personal device free from any computer virus or any other malicious programs, updated internet browser, not using of any public internet, or insecure Wi-Fi network, etc. In case of any data-breach which occurs due to Your negligence or from Your end, We shall have no liability for any such data breach.
3. Your card will be linked to your mobile phone number which shall be verified through a One-Time Password (OTP) sent to your mobile phone. To pay with Easy Checkout on a different computer, or after you log out, just enter your mobile phone number during checkout and Easy Checkout will instantly send you a text message to verify your identity.
4. On your computer, laptop or mobile phone, when you come back to Easy Checkout or to any other participating sites, your card info will already be filled in. You can just click Pay to confirm your purchase. You can edit the card number if you need to. You can save multiple cards under Easy Checkout if you wish to. We will have one of your cards tagged as default which you frequently use. Using Easy Checkout, you will be enabled for enjoying an Easy & Fast payment process by opting out of card 2FA for amounts lower than BDT 3,000.
5. You are affirming that, You have the absolute authority to use the saved payment card for any applicable means which may be including but not limited to making payment, tokenize saved card data for processing your payment with particular merchant, etc. In case of any unauthorized or unlawful use of Your payment card occurred outside of our environment, We shall not be liable in any circumstances.
6. You expressly acknowledge that, SSLCOMMERZ is an online payment aggregation platform, which works as an intermediary facilitating the transaction in a limited capacity only and does not bear any responsibility for product/service quality, delivery, or any other kind of logistical support on behalf of the Merchant (or seller). The purchase of any products/services with assistance regarding payment from SSLCOMMERZ systems is a private contract between You and the concerned Merchant. As a Payment System Operator, We do not have any control or do not determine or advise or in any way involve in the offering or acceptance of commercial/contractual terms between You and the Merchant from whom you are purchasing service(s) or product(s). We do not make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, quantity value, saleability, delivery etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or sold by the Merchants through their respective websites. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by the Merchants on their websites and as with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Merchant and use Your best judgment and exercise caution as appropriate.
7. For any queries, disputes and claims, you may reach out to us in our Call Center or send us an email at at any time. We are always there to address your issues.
These Terms (and all terms and conditions incorporated herein) constitute the entire agreement between you and It’s Nabajyoti Foundation and govern your use of the Services, and supersede any prior agreements between you and Nabajyoti Foundation on the subject matter. These Terms, and any rights or licenses ranted hereunder, may not be assigned or delegated by you. These Terms, and any rights or licenses granted hereunder, may be assigned or delegated by Nabajyoti Foundation without restriction. These Terms bind and inure to the benefit of each party and the party’s successors and permitted assigns. These Terms may not be modified by an oral statement by a representative of Nabajyoti Foundation. No agency, partnership, joint venture or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by these Terms. You agree that any agreements made by and between you and us in electronic form are as legally binding as if made in physical written form. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
We may deliver notice to you by e-mail, posting a notice on the Services or any other method we choose and such notice will be effective on dispatch. If you give notice to us, it will be effective when received and you must use the following physical or email address:
Head Office: House 521( 3rd floor), Road 08, Avn 04, DOHS Mirpur, Dhaka -1216
Register Office: 406/B Malibagh Chowdhory Para Dhaka -1219
10 . Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us by email at email@example.com.